- A Yank Sing signature dish of minced Kurobuta Pork, scallion and ginger wrapped and steamed in its own aromatic broth.
Snow Pea Shoot Dumplings
(Dau Miu Gow)
- Translucent bonnets stuffed with a filling of chopped snow pea tendrils, roasted pine nuts and a hint of ginger, garlic and sesame oil.
Mandarin Dumplings w/Chives
- A fresh herb filling of hand-chopped Chinese garlic, chives, cilantro, and shrimp stuffed in translucent 'three-cornered-hat' dumplings.
Chicken Fun Gwor
- Steamed translucent crescent dumplings filled with a tasty wok-cooked hand-chopped chicken, shiitake mushroom, winter bamboo shoots, and cilantro-flavored stuffing.
Stuffed Lotus Leaf
- Steamed lotus leaf parcel filled with glutinous (sticky) rice, lumps of lop cheung (Chinese sausage ), shiitake mushrooms, chicken cubes, and sun-dried shrimp.
Savory Vegetable Dumpling
- Frizzled-topped pouch stuffed with a savory mild-curried vegetarian filling of rare Sichuan bamboo fungus, cabbage, bamboo shoots, carrots, sun-dried bean curd sticks and gingko nuts.
- Hand-chopped shrimp embedded with crunchy bits of sweet winter bamboo shoot tips and fashioned into a bonnet.
Pork Siu Mye
-Hand-chopped shrimp with pork, shiitake mushrooms filling hand-wrapped in fresh pasta skin and hand-formed into a fluted 'basket.'
- Crunchy shrimp, winter bamboo shoot tips, and cilantro stuffed in a hand- wrapped translucent goldfish-shaped dumpling.
Spring Roll Crisp
- Cantonese spring rolls filled with a wok-cooked mixture of hand-cut julienned pork, shrimp, minced black mushrooms, cabbage, winter bamboo shoot tips and scallions.
- classic whole plump shrimp, with a shrimp mousse croquette encasing, lightly battered and deep-fried until golden brown; served with a sweet and sour dipping sauce.
- A Yank Sing Signature dish, house-roasted Peking Duck served as a deem sum appetizer, Crispy paper thin honey-coated skin and tender slices of succulent meat stuffed in a steamed seashell bun, accompanied with finely slivered scallions and smears of tangy hoisin sauce.
Steamed Pork Buns
- Warm fluffy bread buns stuffed with nuggets of honey-glazed BBQ pork.
Northern style dumplings filled with a succulent finely minced chicken or pork napa cabbage, scallions, ginger, and toasted sesame oil stuffing, steamed in a wok, then shallow- pan-fried, and served with vinegar, soy sauce and Yank Sing Chili Pepper Sauce.
Stuffed Crab Claws
- Light and fluffy crab and shrimp mousse croquette encasing a whole snow crab claw, deep-fried until golden brown.
Yank Sing Fried Won Ton
- Yank Sing signature crispy won ton stuffed with a mild curry shrimp and cream cheese filling accompanied with sweet and tangy dipping sauce.
Egg Custard Tart
- Warm oven-baked velvety smooth and sweet egg custard in flaky pastry tart shell.
- Fragrant and light creamy gelatin of golden ripe mango, served chilled.
- Light sticky rice-flour balls stuffed with sweet yellow bean puree, rolled in sesame seeds deep-fried until golden brown and crusty.
© Copyright YANK SING 2009, All RIghts Reserved.